As your Family GP we also specialise in keeping your children healthy and happy.
Care for the entire family.
Children’s health is where we demonstrate our commitment to support your entire family, so that hopefully don’t have to see us too often! Helping your children overcome illness and keeping them healthy is part of our important role.
Children’s health ranges from acute care, to helping you with their immunisations, general health checks and skin checks, or travel vaccines.
Food Allergies and Nutrition.
Our nutritionists can assist with the challenges posed by food intolerances and allergies. Nutritional advice can even start during your pregnancy, and influences the health of your new family members.
Did you know that over the last 20 years, in Westernised countries, there has been an increasing rate of food allergies? We call it a “food allergy” when symptoms occur within 2 hours of ingestion or exposure to the trigger, with symptoms that can range from swelling, itching, abdominal pain, vomiting, tingling in the mouth or throat, to full blown anaphylaxis – shortness of breath, swelling of mouth and throat, wheezing/cough, collapse.
Our dieticians can help you and your children identify allergies and plan your nutrition around any potential risks. We are committed to offer integrated Children’s Health care – seeing the bigger picture and knowing your family story and unique situation.
Call Azure Medical
To book an appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 and one of our friendly staff will be delighted to assist you.
Book an Appointment
To book a GP appointment,
please click below.
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- We're there for your whole family: helping your children, and specialising in women's and men's health.
- Our dietician helps with nutrition, also when you're pregnant. The team's psychologist looks after your mental health.
- We manage your family’s medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
- Laser & light treatments to treat warts, fungal nails, acne, rosacea or stress incontinence.
- We scan your bone density to measure fitness, condition and health risks.
- We administer child immunisations, flu and other vaccines, and customised travel vaccines for your whole family.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
Shop 43, Level 1, 460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm