Health Management Plans.
Health Management plans for any adult or child with longer term problems.
Comprehensive Health Management plans are wonderful if you require ongoing help.
If you have a longer term or more complex medical problem, we develop Health Management Plans to prioritise and summarise treatment options and goals.
Health Management Plans together help us clearly understand what your treatment will involve over time and the health goals we are aiming to achieve together. It helps us co-ordinate your care amongst the different Specialists and Allied Health providers that you might be seeing, so that things go smoothly without confusion.
Even better, a GP Health Management Plan can qualify suitable patients for extra Medicare funding for services such as visits to a physiotherapist, dietitian or podiatrist, so it can cut the cost of the your treatment.
Tailored to your needs
Your Health Management Plan is developed specifically for you, the health challenges you are facing and the treatment schedules we recommend for you. At Azure Medical we don’t just treat part of you, we treat the whole person.
GP Management Plans are funded by Medicare, which usually eliminates any Doctor’s gap fee for this service.
Call Azure Medical
To book an appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 and one of our friendly staff will be delighted to assist you.
Book an Appointment
To book a GP appointment,
please click below.
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- We're there for your whole family: helping your children, and specialising in women's and men's health.
- Our dietician helps with nutrition, also when you're pregnant. The team's psychologist looks after your mental health.
- We manage your family’s medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
- Laser & light treatments to treat warts, fungal nails, acne, rosacea or stress incontinence.
- We scan your bone density to measure fitness, condition and health risks.
- We administer child immunisations, flu and other vaccines, and customised travel vaccines for your whole family.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
Shop 43, Level 1, 460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm