Healthy Eating: Let Food be Your Medicine.
Healthy eating: an essential ingredient for a healthy life.
Lizzie Yorkston, our leading dietitian in Perth, has partnered with Azure Medical to offer her expert advice regarding diet and healthy lifestyle choices, as well as general health and wellbeing.
Lizzie provides comprehensive care with regards to nutrition and diet and healthy eating, including fitness and exercise recommendations.
She is an experienced and well-known Perth nutritionist with an excellent reputation for guiding and helping people make healthier choices to suit their lifestyle. Her approach to healthy eating is one that is unique and incorporates health solutions that are fun, supportive and non-judgemental.
Lizzie will take the time to provide you with specific and personalised advice regarding nutrition and diet:
– Weight management
– Diabetes and other metabolic medical problems
– Food allergies and intolerances
– Child/adolescent eating or nutrition issues
– Nutrition for general health
– Sports nutrition
Lizzie also assists with performing our DEXA Body Composition Scans here at Azure Medical.
Medicare rebates are available for seeing our Perth nutritionist if you have been referred through a GP Management Plan, or private health insurance rebates may apply (check with your insurer).
Call Azure Medical
To book an appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 and one of our friendly staff will be delighted to assist you.
Book an Appointment
To book a GP appointment,
please click below.
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- We're there for your whole family: helping your children, and specialising in women's and men's health.
- Our dietician helps with nutrition, also when you're pregnant. The team's psychologist looks after your mental health.
- We manage your family’s medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
- Laser & light treatments to treat warts, fungal nails, acne, rosacea or stress incontinence.
- We scan your bone density to measure fitness, condition and health risks.
- We administer child immunisations, flu and other vaccines, and customised travel vaccines for your whole family.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
Shop 43, Level 1, 460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm