Mental Health | Cottesloe Psychologist
Your mental health is as important as your physical and emotional health.
Vital Conversations – Cottesloe Psychologists.
You can book an appointment to see your Cottesloe Psychologist right here at Azure Medical. Mental Health is part of your overall health and we can help you with psychological problems.
A good Psychologist is a therapist, coach and facilitator and works with you in a warm and genuine way to improve your mood and cope with the stresses of life. Vital Conversations are psychologists who don’t just provide a listening ear, they help you plan concrete steps to move forwards and achieve your goals.
Not a one-size-fits-all-method.
Mental health challenges are personal and unique, and therefore need a personalised approach. Vital Conversations psychologists use a variety of models with their clients – including solution focused, positive psychology, mindfulness and CBT.
Your closest Cottesloe psychologist – book an appointment.
Our Vital Conversations psychologist is available by appointment in our Cottesloe rooms, and at other times in Subiaco. They accept either self referrals or referrals from your GP via a GP Mental Health Plan, which can enable you to access significant Medicare rebates if you have a mental health problem. Please call Vital Conversations on 08 9382 8274 or visit www.vitalconversations.com.au for further information.
Call Azure Medical
To book an appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 and one of our friendly staff will be delighted to assist you.
Book an Appointment
To book a GP appointment,
please click below.
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- We're there for your whole family: helping your children, and specialising in women's and men's health.
- Our dietician helps with nutrition, also when you're pregnant. The team's psychologist looks after your mental health.
- We manage your family’s medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
- Laser & light treatments to treat warts, fungal nails, acne, rosacea or stress incontinence.
- We scan your bone density to measure fitness, condition and health risks.
- We administer child immunisations, flu and other vaccines, and customised travel vaccines for your whole family.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
Shop 43, Level 1, 460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm