Pre-Employment Medical Assessments.
Prepare for your new job and get your assessment done by a Perth GP.
Future employers often want to check if you have any potential health problems when they choose to hire you.
Although it may feel like a burden, it’s important to understand that your medical assessment is required not just to measure the risks for the employer. The other side of this is that you have a better view on the risks for your own personal health, when you embark on this new professional journey.
What is involved?
Typical pre-employment medical assessments start with your height and weight, your body mass index (BMI), your blood pressure and pulse. Often, your assessment will include a full physical examination of your heart, lungs, abdomen and musculoskeletal systems. It’s designed to pick up on anything that might need attention before working in conditions that put stress on the body, such as using heavy machinery or hot conditions.
We can help with pre-employment medical assessments.
Come and see us at our medical centre in Cottesloe Centre, call us on 92869900 or use the email enquiry form below. At Azure Medical we will be happy to make sure you tick all the boxes before you start your new job.
Call Azure Medical
To book an appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 and one of our friendly staff will be delighted to assist you.
Book an Appointment
To book a GP appointment,
please click below.
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- We're there for your whole family: helping your children, and specialising in women's and men's health.
- Our dietician helps with nutrition, also when you're pregnant. The team's psychologist looks after your mental health.
- We manage your family’s medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
- Laser & light treatments to treat warts, fungal nails, acne, rosacea or stress incontinence.
- We scan your bone density to measure fitness, condition and health risks.
- We administer child immunisations, flu and other vaccines, and customised travel vaccines for your whole family.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
Shop 43, Level 1, 460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm