Choose to be on the safe side when you prepare your exotic trip.
Without travel vaccines your trip could quickly become a nightmare – so it’s better to be safe than sorry.
It’s wise for travellers to have a health check-up and a chat about travel vaccines at least 6 weeks before departure.
We will discuss what immunisations you might need and get them organised.
As your GP we will then make sure any medical conditions are stable, you have the prescriptions you need and if necessary you have a plan for managing your medical conditions while you are on the move.
Travel vaccines are only one aspect of your travel health.
If you have to carry certain prescribed medication with you on the trip, then you may need a letter with the full details of that medication, avoiding any inconveniences when you pass through customs in the country you’re visiting.
So which travel vaccines do I need?
Commonly you might need Hepatitis A and Typhoid travel vaccines, Tetanus Boosters, and influenza vaccination. For some countries, you may require Hepatitis B, Cholera and even in some cases Rabies and Japanese Encephalitis. Your Cottesloe Travel Health GP can work out a schedule for you and explain the pro’s and con’s. We issue prescriptions which can usually be collected at our pharmacy in the Shopping Centre, so that we can get started straight away. Book a Travel Health Consultation in Perth on 92869900.
Call Azure Medical
To book an appointment here at Azure Medical in Cottesloe, call us today on 08 9286 9900 and one of our friendly staff will be delighted to assist you.
Book an Appointment
To book a GP appointment,
please click below.
We manage your family's medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
And from mental health to sports medicine.
- We're there for your whole family: helping your children, and specialising in women's and men's health.
- Our dietician helps with nutrition, also when you're pregnant. The team's psychologist looks after your mental health.
- We manage your family’s medical care from Paediatrics to Geriatrics. From skin health to nutrition.
- Laser & light treatments to treat warts, fungal nails, acne, rosacea or stress incontinence.
- We scan your bone density to measure fitness, condition and health risks.
- We administer child immunisations, flu and other vaccines, and customised travel vaccines for your whole family.
Find us in Peppermint Grove.
(08) 9286 9900
Shop 43, Level 1, 460 Stirling Hwy, Peppermint Grove, WA 6011
Our practice opening hours:
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 7 pm
9 am -12 pm
10am - 1pm